- Embassy Suites Nashville Airport Location – Please Note: Room rate $169.00/day. One-time $75 dog fee. Complimentary parking, hotel shuttle available, cocktail hour.
T-Shirts, Sweatshirts, and Fleece Vests with Speciality Logo: Custom Ink Order Page
Banquet Tickets: Tickets include buffet style mediterranean dinner. RSVP and purchase your ticket HERE. You can purchase an individual ticket ($40) or a table (6 seats, $240).
Grooming Area/RV Parking Information
- Set up/grooming area free of charge to ASDCA members!
- Click here for RV parking and reserved grooming registration
Trophy Donations: The Club is accepting donations for trophies and the transportation of the Perpetual Trophies to and from the National Specialty in Nashville. Donate online or let a Board Member know if you would like to help! To view the full list of trophies, click HERE.
Auction/Raffle Donations: To donate to the Auction in support of the Club, please contact: Dustin Townsend (281) 389-2556
Volunteers Needed: We need volunteers for banquet and auction set up and clean up.
2022 National Specialty Schedule
Sweepstakes Judge: Carol Sommerfelt
Breed Judge: Walter Sommerfelt
Annual General Meeting to follow Regional Specialty
Sweepstakes Judge: Lisa Graser
Breed Judge: Dana P. Cline
All Breed Show
Breed Judge: Luis Sosa
Dust off those cowboy boots and get ready to rock! We’re in Music City for this one, so let’s make the most of it! Prizes will be awarded for the Best Costume Individual, Best Costume Opposite Sex and Best Costume Couple. Come as your favorite country western singer, hillbilly, movie character, cowboy,
outlaw or hero and have some fun! Tickets include buffet style mediterranean dinner. RSVP and purchase your ticket HERE. You can purchase an individual ticket ($40) or a table (6 seats, $240).
For banquet information or to volunteer, contact Lesley Brabyn 707-876-1808 (land), 415-652-2223 (cell) email@example.com
- Working Dog Seminar with Erick Conard 6 – 8 pm in the Alabama room
- Marilyn Harned will be available for a sit down Question and Answer session prior to Erick’s Seminar
- Judges’ Education + Handling Class
Show Committee Contacts